Thank you for your interest!
This letter is to all who wish to apply to vend at our market. Please read it (and the rules) carefully.
- BEFORE CALLING the number for the market (512 280 1976), please read this letter and all of the rules carefully. The exception to this is farmers, who may call first.
- Fill out an application and either email it to bartoncreekfarmersmarket@
gmail.com or mail it to 3110 Fontana Drive, Austin, TX 78704 (This is the mailing address for the farmers market.)
- If you are applying to sell food, you will either need to use cottage food law or contact Travis County Health Department to find out what is required in order to sell at the market. Please go to those websites to find out which.
- For food items, please list ingredients, what is organic or not, and your sources if not obvious. You can use the back of the application or another page.
- We don’t allow any artificial ingredients, including colors, flavorings, and fragrances. We prefer locally sourced, organic ingredients. There are exceptions, of course.
- All vendors are required to have insurance; please note the example shown on the New Vendor page. Both the. mall and the market need to be listed; as the address is the same, they can both be on one page.
After reading this, if you have any questions, please EMAIL them. Include your telephone number and I will call if needed.
Thank you for your interest,
Member Application and Testimony/Hold Harmless
Example Certificate of Liability Insurance
Testimony/Hold Harmless for add-on sellers
Portable Restroom Agreement – Per the instructions, submit to Austin/Travis Co HHS and keep a copy for your records.
Farmers Market Operational Permit Application
NOTE – January 2022: The Austin/Travis County Farmer’s Permits are obtained by printing it off and mailing it in. The Health Dept. is not currently allowing anyone inside unless they have an appointment. No walk-ins. Please contact the department for the most up-to-date information.
For more info: https://www.austintexas.gov/department/farmers-markets